Thursday, April 2, 2009

Who me?

Blogging is for young people. Young mothers with adorable children who do adorable things. Young adults with fun and full lives. Young persons who are finding themselves and reveling in the power of I-make-my-own-decisions-now living. I'm 50 years old. Why am I doing this? Because. Because I woke up one morning at 3 am, couldn't go back to sleep, and, over the next 2 1/2 hours, thought of all the things I've learned over the years. Things that I want my children to know. Things that I might forget. Things that have been wow moments for me. Things that have changed me. So here I am, blogging as if I'm 24. And, really, deep down inside, part of me is still very young.

1 comment:

  1. love your blog sherrie!!! and i don't think it's only nathan that has a little tear in his eye! i can see where kim gets her fun personality!!!

    ReplyDelete